Recent Posts from the Community
- Student Spotlight: Kenzie Levy '18 
What is it like to be a BuzzFeed intern? Being an intern at BuzzFeed is one of the most incredible opportunities that any individual who is looking to enter either the media or tech industries
- Vijay Prashad Featured in Project About History of [Faculty Highlights]
Vijay Prashad is used to sharing his expertise on television news segments and in documentary films, but he said he has never been a part of anything quite like the unique art installation in which he
- Partner Spotlight - Hartford Community Loan Fund [Community Learning Initiative]
One of our goals at the Community Learning Initiative is to develop long-term partnerships with organizations so that we can collaboratively work together through multiple dimensions of a project. We
- Adding Sections [Trinity College Moodle Resource Center]
In the newest version of Moodle (3.3), sections are not automatically added when a course is created. However, if you are importing material from an old course, you now do not need to worry about addi
- New compact shelving in the Watkinson! [Trinity College Library -- News, Events & Happenings]
We are thrilled to show you a series of pics (before-during-and-after) of a small expansion to the Watkinson's existing compact shelving units, which will allow us capacity for 8,000 more volumes. Thi
- Campaign for Community Timeline 
Alicia '18 and Tyler '19 have spent their summer working on a timeline for Campaign for Community, that will debut this September. I interviewed them to learn more about it, how the Trinity community
- Interview with Michael Acosta '13 
I had the privilege of interviewing Michael Acosta '13, who is a co-owner of Story and Soil, Hartford's newest coffee shop. In addition to coffee, we had the chance to discuss his time at Trinity, his
- Student Spotlight: Anastasia Menshikova '18 
Anastasia Menshikova '18 is a rising senior with a lot of ambition! Currently, she works with NASA as a Data Science Intern, where she does in-depth analyses of human trafficking data to spot trends a
- Summer Research - What the Ehlert lab has been up [The Extension of my Arm]
[caption id="attachment_1536" align="aligncenter" width="700"] Bailey (left) and Blair (right) having fun pulling Japanese barberry.[/caption] This summer, Dr. Krista Ehlert and her research studen
- Associate Professor of Theater and Dance Michael P [Faculty Highlights]
Hartford Stage announced recently that Trinity College Associate Professor of Theater and Dance Michael Preston has been cast as Ebenezer Scrooge in its annual holiday production of A Christmas Carol.
- Four Trinity College Professors Co-Edit Book Exami [Faculty Highlights]
A book co-edited by four Trinity College professors called The Politics of New Immigrant Destinations was published this month by Temple University Press. Stefanie Chambers, Diana Evans, Anthony M. Me
- Community Learning feedback and Action Lab preview [Community Learning Initiative]
We are reaching out to our friends in Hartford-area organizations who have partnered in recent years with Trinity College faculty and students through our Community Learning Initiative (CLI). We invit
- Student Spotlight: Michael Zarra '19 
In our interview, Michael Zarra '19 tells us how Trinity helped him find an internship at Boston Children's Hospital, what he does there, and what it is like to be one of Trinity's Catalyst interns!
- Team Effort Helps Save Injured Hawk At Trinity Col [Urban Ed @ Trinity College]
On Monday, July 17, Hartford Magnet Trinity College Academy (HMTCA) science teacher Jared Lewis noticed an injured red-tailed hawk near McCook Hall at Trinity College. Lewis was on Trini
- Student Spotlight: Hunter Mitchell-Adams '18 
Hunter Mitchell-Adams '18 has a wide-variety of interests, and he is fully committed to exploring all of them during his time here at Trinity. This summer, he's interning with the CT Office of the Art
How do I begin?
1. If you are member of the Trinity community and wish to create a blog or website, please fill out the Request a site form.
2. We will create the site as requested and notify you when it is ready.
3. Follow the instructions on the Getting Started page to begin creating your site or click the Dashboard link to begin customizing and adding content to your site.
Recent Banter Comments
- Great job Nick and all those who helped! (More)
- Nathan - The Trinity Student Handbook states: "Examples of intellectual dishonesty include, but are (More)
- Is it considered plagiarizing if you copy and paste your own writing? (More)
- Feel free to email her at Trinity, I am sure she would love to hear your support. Joanne.Berger-Swe (More)
- Thasnk you so much regarding giving mmy family an update on tbis subject on you blog. Please under (More)
- Jack - your research looks even more fun now than when I was at Trinity. (More)
- Awesome! Thanks for the update, Simon. Hope you are able to continue in your role during the prese (More)
- I'm sorry that I cannot write a personal note to Joanne Berger-Sweeney. I am a female neuroscientis (More)
- Hi there! Congratulations to your son- hope he enjoys his four years at Trinity! All information reg (More)
- My son committed to Trinity and will be a incoming freshman. Where can I go to setup housing/rooma (More)