Recent Networkwide Posts
A beautiful start to the week—here’s a picture of Monticello atop its mountain, which is visible from the steps of the Alderman Library, and an inspiring sight as we walk into our first full day of class.
How does a book make its meaning? All books have intentions on imagined readers, and we can reconstruct many of those intentions from the…[Read more]
I am taking a week-long intensive course called “Teaching the History of the Book,” for professional development.
rring wrote a new post, Fred Pfeil: Professor, Creative Writer, Cultural Critic, on the site I Found It at the Watkinson! 3 days, 1 hour ago
rring wrote a new post, Dr. Evald L. Skau: Trinity’s First Guggenheim Fellow, on the site I Found It at the Watkinson! 3 days, 1 hour ago
rring wrote a new post, Dr. Harold L. Dorwart: Mathematician and Historian, on the site I Found It at the Watkinson! 3 days, 1 hour ago
rring wrote a new post, Dr. Harry Todd Costello: Documenting the History of Psychology, on the site I Found It at the Watkinson! 3 days, 1 hour ago
Professor Harry Todd Costello was recently featured on this blog in connection to his work […]
How do I begin?
1. If you are member of the Trinity community and wish to create a blog or website, please fill out the Request a site form.
2. We will create the site as requested and notify you when it is ready.
3. Follow the instructions on the Getting Started page to begin creating your site or click the Dashboard link to begin customizing and adding content to your site.
Recent Banter Comments
- Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you usi (More)
- Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon (More)
- Amazing work! I am in awe!! Sabina - City of Hartford (More)
- Very good blog post. I certainly love this website. Thanks! (More)
- Your way of explaining the whole thing in this paragraph is actually pleasant, every one can easily (More)
- I visited multiple websites but the audio feature for audio songs current at this site is actually f (More)
- I love what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the very g (More)
- You are so awesome! I don't believe I've truly read a single thing like this before. So nice to fi (More)
- Thank you for your help! (More)
- Hi Kat, Yes, you can use the Teams feature for resources like that, as well as for people. Each res (More)