Recent Networkwide Posts
Date: August 22-23, 1683
This pair of documents discusses the land rights that the settlers have in Narragansett country. Over time there had been many treaties and deeds that were signed in the exchange of […]
On December 28, 1665, Cheesechamut deeded the land of Warwick Neck to the gentlemen of Warwick. In exchange for the land, Cheesechamut and his tribe were to receive a small monetary sum but had to remove […]
On January 1643, Miantonmo deeded a portion of the Narragansett land to a group of settlers for 144 wampom. As the chief of the Myantonomy, he had the authority to sell a portion of his tribes land. He sold a […]
rring wrote a new post, The Bard in the Watkinson (13): First American edition, on the site The Bibliophile's Lair 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
Arleigha Cook wrote a new post, Mental Side Effects of TBI: The Question of Addictive Personality, on the site The Brain 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
Written by Arleigha Cook ’16
In considering the many emotional side-effects of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) that can lead to diagnoses such as depression, anxiety, bipolar, etc., one of the central questions I […]
rring wrote a new post, The Bard in the Watkinson (12): Johnson-Steevens-Reed edition, on the site The Bibliophile's Lair 5 hours, 48 minutes ago
rring wrote a new post, The Bard in the Watkinson (11): Joseph Rann edition (1786-91), on the site The Bibliophile's Lair 6 hours, 22 minutes ago
The edition of Shakespeare by Joseph Rann. This is an undistinguished publication from a scholarly point of view, but attractively printed. Joseph Rann (1733-1811), who was from Birmingham, was educated at Trinity […]
rring wrote a new post, The Bard in the Watkinson (10): the Steevens “20 plays” edition of 1766, on the site The Bibliophile's Lair 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
Research Question: When did music education appear in elementary/secondary schools, and how advocates’ reasons for music education change over time?
Why this topic deserves to be researched:
Throughout my […]
How do I begin?
1. If you are member of the Trinity community and wish to create a blog or website, please fill out the Request a site form.
2. We will create the site as requested and notify you when it is ready.
3. Follow the instructions on the Getting Started page to begin creating your site or click the Dashboard link to begin customizing and adding content to your site.
Recent Banter Comments
- Madison - Yes, this research question fits the change/continuity over time criteria for this assignm (More)
- Just wanted to say thank you for writing about this connection. Keep writing! (More)
- The dragon styles which is also known as as 'Lung Ying' employs various methods in crippling the ene (More)
- Be sure to read each assignment carefully. This one specifically asked students to "display two diff (More)
- Hi All, great post and comments. I ran into an issue that matches the description above. It seeme (More)
- Furthermore, as we discussed, you may need to narrow your RQ depending on the breadth of sources you (More)
- As we discussed, your new RQ on the rise of drug education fits the Ed 300 requirements and also, I (More)
- Grace S, while charter school lotteries are a fascinating topic, you need to revise your thinking fu (More)
- Christina, you have proposed to investigate a thoughtful research question, and I would like to sugg (More)
- Emily, this is a thoughtful research question and you have already found several appropriate primary (More)