Fall Highlights at Trinity

I am thoroughly enjoying the start of my semester abroad at St. Andrews, but as October rolls in, I am starting to miss what New England does like no other: fall. While I love living just across from the North Sea here in Scotland, it is hard to compete with the vibrant foliage back at home. Last year Trinity was ranked in the top 10 most beautiful college campuses in the fall, and I’d like to share just a few of the fall highlights that contribute to Trinity’s autumnal atmosphere.

• Hot cider at Peter B’s is a great way to warm up, and I recommend getting it with whipped cream! Pumpkin bread is an appropriate supplement here.
  • The in-between days where the leaves are falling but it’s warm enough to read on the quad and soak up some sunshine.
  • Football games are incredibly fun whether you care for the sport or not! They’re a great chance to don some Trinity gear, see all your friends in one place, and hear the Bantam call over the loudspeakers every time we score.
  • In a similar vein, Homecoming weekend offers the opportunity to chat with Trinity alumni of all class years, from your friends who just graduated to wise graduates who remember what the campus was like a few decades ago. I love connecting and reminiscing with members of the Trinity network!
  • Trinity days always manage to come at just the right time and offer a mix of both productivity and relaxation. Whether you head out for the weekend or stick around campus, you’re sure to enjoy the long weekend.

This list is just a few of my favorite aspects of fall at Trinity, and I can’t wait to enjoy them all again in the fall of 2017.