We are here to help you continue to grow and build your community learning courses, whether you are just getting started or have been partnering with CLI for years. In this section of the site, you can find:
- Course design resources, including readings, to enhance how we teach with community partners and projects
- Course development grants to support faculty time to invent and update our community-learning courses
- Course assistance funds to reimburse faculty expenses, pay teaching assistants, and provide stipends to community partners
- Community Learning Faculty Fellows (CLiFF) brings together newer faculty to discuss and design a community learning component for one of their upcoming courses.
- Digital storytelling online resources and a list of equipment that may be borrowed from CLI
We would also love to talk to you one-on-one to learn more about your goals for your course and how we can support you in your efforts. Feel free to call, email, or drop by to see Megan Hartline to chat about your work.
Need other resources? Please let us know what would be helpful to you, and we will work on finding ways to offer support!