Trinity College Writing Center

At the end of the fall semester I was notified of my nomination to apply to be an associate at the Trinity College Writing Center.  I have always enjoyed writing and editing and I frequented the writing center during my first semester to seek help improving my own work.  Despite being a little apprehensive about adding another substantial time commitment to my busy college schedule, I decided to apply.  Next semester I will enroll in RHET 302 Writing Theories and Practices and begin my training in the Writing Center.  I am excited to join a group of Trinity students who share my passion for writing and for the opportunity to explore the english department as a possible major.

To me, becoming a writing associate is an honor but it also represents the power of taking risks and saying ‘yes’ when opportunity presents itself.

header_writingclass_december13
http://www.trincoll.edu/Academics/centers/Writing/WritingCenter/Pages/default.aspx

I would be remiss if I did not take this opportunity to thank Caroline Howell for nominating me.  Thanks Caroline!