Syllabus and Course Schedule
Click here to view the course syllabus and schedule.
|1 – W 09/06
- Set up a Google account by going here (if you have one already, you may use it and continue to the next task).
- Register and login for the course at course.mobilecsp.org
- Complete this Google form.
If you need assistance, please let Ms. Lake know via email before F 09/07.
|2 – F 09/08
- Complete Lesson 1.2. Make your first portfolio post and upload your certificate.
- Portfolio setup with menus (Give it a try using the resources on Moodle)
|3 – M 09/11
- Finish setting up menu, categories, and tags on your portfolio (see resources on Moodle if needed).
- Complete Lesson 2.6 (Finish notes on portfolio and complete the self-check exercises).
- Complete Lesson 2.8 (Answer the reflection questions on your portfolio and complete the self-check exercises).
Don’t forget to tag and categorize your posts! All post should be named as “Lesson [number] [title of lesson]”. For example: Lesson 2.8 What is abstraction?
|4 – W 09/13
- Complete Pre-survey at start of class – Ms Lake will provide a code
- If you will be borrowing an Android tablet for the semester, see Ms. Lake to sign one out. Set up the tablet with your Gmail and wifi. Perform any and all system updates (about 5 of them). Fully charge your device and bring it to class on Friday.
- Complete Lesson 2.3 (Finish notes on portfolio and complete the self-check exercises).
|5 – F 09/15
- Complete I Have a Dream Tutorial (Lesson 2.2 and 2.4) – You can do one joint portfolio reflection.
- Complete Lesson 2.7 I Have a Dream Projects. Further instructions and help are posted on Moodle.
|6 – M 09/18
- Continue working on (complete) Lesson 2.7 I Have a Dream Projects. Further instructions and help are posted on Moodle.
|7 – W 09/20
- Complete Lesson 2.9 and 2.10 reflections and self-check exercises. See Moodle for extra practice assignments.
- Complete Lesson 3.2 Paint Pot Tutorial and come to Friday’s class with the app built and ready to enhance it in class. Bring your tablet – charged and set up.