Tell your story and show it with data.
In the Data Visualization seminar, Trinity College students partner with Hartford-area community organizations to create interactive charts and maps for their websites. We focus on free and easy-to-learn tools and templates, and also open data repositories. Our goal is to tell meaningful stories with simple and sustainable data visualizations that everyday people can embed and maintain on their own websites. During Spring 2017, our seminar meetings are open to the public, on most Fridays from 12-1pm from January 27 to April 28, 2017, at TrinfoCafe, 1300 Broad Street, Hartford, Connecticut. Map and Directions
• Trinity students and community partners
• Seminar syllabus for Spring 2017
• Data Visualization for All open-access textbook
• Data Visualization for All free online edX course
• Contact: Prof. Jack Dougherty: web or email or make an appointment