Sorry, but content on this page has NOT been updated since 2013.
To explore digital courses and modules, see a variety of resources, including:
- Coursera – a for-profit company by Stanford professors Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller
- edX – a not-for-profit online initiative by MIT, Harvard, UC-Berkeley, and others
- Next Generation Learning – blended learning in liberal arts by Bryn Mawr College
- Open Learning Initiative – online course modules by Carnegie Mellon University
- Open Yale Courses – free and open introductory courses from Yale University
- Udacity – a for-profit company by former Stanford professor Sebastian Thurn
- and more. . .
Suggested readings about digital courses in higher education, in chronological order:
107425 66G2PTB7 items 1 date desc