During Spring 2013, students may drop in during my office hours in McCook 301-02:
- most Mondays (usually 11am to 5pm)
- some Wednesdays and Fridays (times vary)
To guarantee a meeting, automatically book a 20-minute appointment slot in the calendar below OR email me 2-3 possible days/times when you are available to meet, preferably during the days above. If we can’t meet in person, one alternative is Skype.
Learn more about how to set up YouCanBookMe tool above with Google Calendar.
See also my general advising information pages:
- unofficial guide to completing your Trinity degree
- how to choose and pre-register for courses at Trinity
- how to declare Ed Studies major
- explore pathways to teaching
- design an independent study or student-taught course
- how to apply to grad school