In Fall 2013, students can drop by during my office hours in McCook 302 (walk thru 301)
- most Mondays (usually 1-3pm)
- most Tuesdays (usually 1:30-4pm, sometimes earlier)
- some Thursdays and/or Fridays (often at different “drop-in” locations around campus, such as Peter B’s Cafe in the Library, or Center for Teaching & Learning at Gallows Hill)
To guarantee a meeting, automatically book a 20-minute appointment slot in the calendar below OR email me 2-3 possible days/times when you are available, preferably during times above. If we can’t meet in person, request to speak by phone (860-297-2296), or video conference via Google+ hangout (visit my profile) or Skype (jackdrty).
Learn more about how to set up YouCanBookMe tool above with Google Calendar.
See also my general advising information pages:
- unofficial guide to completing your Trinity degree
- how to choose and pre-register for courses at Trinity
- how to declare Ed Studies major
- explore pathways to teaching
- design an independent study or student-taught course
- how to apply to grad school