For quick questions, email email@example.com. Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (my legal name) flow into the same in-box.
To automatically book a 20-minute appointment, scroll down to my online calendar below (see direct link). Also, feel free to drop by to see if I’m in my office (McCook 302) or Peter B’s cafe in the Library.
If you cannot meet in person, email 2-3 dates/times to talk via video conference using Google+ hangout (visit my profile > Add to circles) or Skype (jackdrty).
To request feedback on a Google Doc, set Share > Can Comment to email@example.com. My Google address is NOT my Trinity email.
Frequently asked questions:
- unofficial guide to completing your Trinity degree
- how to choose and pre-register for courses at Trinity
- FAQs from students answered by the Trinity Registrar
- how to declare Ed Studies major
- explore pathways to teaching
- design an independent study or student-taught course
- how to apply to grad school
Learn more about how to set up the YouCanBookMe tool with Google Calendar.