Taylor & Francis Online will be undergoing maintenance on Wednesday, February 22nd between 1pm and 5pm. The platform will be unavailable for one hour from 1pm, and may be unavailable for a further three hours during the scheduled maintenance window.
We are pleased to announce the following new additions to the library’s online collections:
- Films on Demand streaming video. Register while on campus and you may access the films from anywhere!
- Royal Society of Chemistry journals
- Springer e-books (2012 imprint)
- Taylor & Francis Social Science & Humanities collection (1997-present). Please use the ‘Find a Journal…’ search box to check for specific titles.
- Times (London) Archive and the Times Literary Supplement Archive extended through 2006.
- University of Chicago journals (via JSTOR’s Current Scholarship Program)
Please contact Jennifer van Sickle for additional information on these resources.