I have mentioned the stopwatch and timer project in the previous post. Therefore, I would like to talk about some interesting things happened during this project.

First of all, it was not an easy task to finish this project, because we had to first design the schematic of the whole system and then we have to solder the system, in the mean time, we have to program the chip to achieve the functionality. My lab partner and I worked closely in every step.

After we finish soldering our system, we found out that our LED display was not working. We checked our code with other group and it worked in other group’s system but ours. We had to check the signal from every single wire, but we did not find any problem. After we spent a day, we realized the main chip was broken. After we replaced the broken chip with a new chip, the problem solved.

I admit that I wanted to give up at some point, because it was very frustrating when I had no idea what was wrong with the system.  However, my lab partner and I tough it through and made the system to work.

I want to say we have to believe in ourselves, and do not give up.