Christina Seda (’09, third from left) is now a 1L at Yale, and wanted to share this great moment with the PubPol majors back home at Trinity! Her small section traveled to DC to observe a Supreme Court oral argument, where they were especially fortunate to have the chance to meet Justice Sonia Sotomayor. Thanks for keeping in touch, Christina, and best of luck on your first semester exams!
Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- PBPL Voice Profiles: Camille Valentincic ’22 May 2, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Erin DeMarco ’23, Published Author of Op-Ed April 28, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Emily Blanchard ’22, Published Author of Op-Ed April 27, 2022
- PBPL Voice Profiles: Charlie Kilborn ’22 April 27, 2022
- Trinity Pre-Law Society Sponsors Panel – Women in Law: A Conversation with Trinity Alumni April 26, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Marisol Garcia ’22, Published Author of Op-Ed April 25, 2022
The Policy Voice Administration