Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- PBPL Voice Profiles: Camille Valentincic ’22 May 2, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Erin DeMarco ’23, Published Author of Op-Ed April 28, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Emily Blanchard ’22, Published Author of Op-Ed April 27, 2022
- PBPL Voice Profiles: Charlie Kilborn ’22 April 27, 2022
- Trinity Pre-Law Society Sponsors Panel – Women in Law: A Conversation with Trinity Alumni April 26, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Marisol Garcia ’22, Published Author of Op-Ed April 25, 2022
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: Graduate
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief The Policy Voice spoke with Ben Lovejoy ’16, a Public Policy and Law program alumnus, about his time at Trinity, his experience with the legislature, and his future educational plans at the University of … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Public Policy and Law alumna Brooke LePage ’19, a policy associate at FutureEd, part of Georgetown University’s McCourt School of Public Policy, has recently authored a piece in The Hill emphasizing the need for … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Patrick McCarthy ’15, a Public Policy and Law and Economics double major, will soon be a commissioned Judge Advocate and First Lieutenant in the United States Army. McCarthy spoke with the Voice about his … Continue reading
By Brooke LePage ’19 Contributing Writer One of the best things about being a post-grad in Washington, D.C. is that you never know who you’ll see on your way to work. One of my roommates bumped into Speaker John Boehner … Continue reading
By Mike Lenihan ’07 You’ve seen it before – the chalk-white mask whose ambiguous grin curls up the corners of a wryly mustache. Pictures of protestors donning the mask have dominated news stories and it seems the mask has become … Continue reading