Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- PBPL Alumna Writes On The Future of Title IX In The Biden Administration January 28, 2021
- Summer Spotlight: Olivia Louthen ’22 Explores Nexus of Policy and Journalism At Injustice Watch Internship December 9, 2020
- PBPL Co-Sponsors Virtual Panels: A Conversation With Professor Falk and A Roundtable Discussion On Title IX at Trinity November 15, 2020
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Anthony Davis ’20, Fulbright ETA Recipient for Malaysia May 16, 2020
- Student Scholarship on 1918 Influenza Featured By Trinity May 9, 2020
- Enjoy Your Civil Liberties While You Kill My Father May 3, 2020
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: LSAT and Law School Info
PBPL Co-Sponsors Virtual Panels: A Conversation With Professor Falk and A Roundtable Discussion On Title IX at Trinity
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief This week saw two virtual educational panels as the fall semester concludes, demonstrating the Public Policy and Law Program’s commitment to continuing to offer enriching, thoughtful educational opportunities for Trinity students during the pandemic. … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-In-Chief The Policy Voice spoke with Karla V. Mardueño ’15, a Public Policy and Law program alumna, about her time at Trinity, her experience in law school, and her present employment as an attorney with … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Patrick McCarthy ’15, a Public Policy and Law and Economics double major, will soon be a commissioned Judge Advocate and First Lieutenant in the United States Army. McCarthy spoke with the Voice about his … Continue reading
Christina Seda (’09, third from left) is now a 1L at Yale, and wanted to share this great moment with the PubPol majors back home at Trinity! Her small section traveled to DC to observe a Supreme Court oral argument, … Continue reading
Suzy Wang (’13) For Professor Bangser, teaching at Trinity College was a lucky coincidence. After serving as general counsel for nine years at a large nonprofit organization created by the Ford Foundation and later as President of the Hartford Foundation … Continue reading