Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- PBPL Voice Profiles: Camille Valentincic ’22 May 2, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Erin DeMarco ’23, Published Author of Op-Ed April 28, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Emily Blanchard ’22, Published Author of Op-Ed April 27, 2022
- PBPL Voice Profiles: Charlie Kilborn ’22 April 27, 2022
- Trinity Pre-Law Society Sponsors Panel – Women in Law: A Conversation with Trinity Alumni April 26, 2022
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Marisol Garcia ’22, Published Author of Op-Ed April 25, 2022
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: LSAT and Law School Info
University of Chicago Law, home to then-Professor Obama for twelve years, takes the top spot. For the full list, as well as more law school stats, click here.