Effective *yesterday*, Trinity College has started offering all faculty, staff, and students full access to the thousands of training videos available on lynda.com. They’re great for brushing up on a particular software package, or, for example, to make sure all the students in a class know how to use Excel’s pivot tables, or ArcGIS, or inDesign. (Many thanks to the Dean of Faculty, to Human Resources, to Career Development, and to the Library and ITS for making this possible.)
We will be coming out with much more information in a week or so about how to use this effectively, and especially about how to incorporate it into your classes, but there’s no reason people can’t log in now. You can log in one of two ways, either is fine:
- Click this link to go to lynda.com
- Log in with your Trinity College username and password.
- The first time you do this, you’ll need to verify that the information we’re using to authenticate is correct.
- Go to lynda.com
- Select “Log in” on the upper-right part of the screen
- In the dialog box that pops up, click on “organization login” then scroll down to “enter your organization’s URL.” This is trincoll.edu
- Log in with your credentials. Again, the first time you do this, you’ll need to verify your authentication information.
if you have any questions, please get in touch with Jason Jones.