Dave has been in Educational Technology at Trinity since 1999. He is the primary contact person for faculty members in the Social Sciences (including History). Dave is the support person for statistical software such as SPSS and STATA and also supports the use of GIS.
Recent posts by Dave:
- TOW: Using Qualtrics for Survey Research February 2017, There are many ways to field a survey online including free services such as Google Forms and Survey Monkey. But what if your survey requires some complex logic or you need to track participants and automate the process of sending reminders and follow up emails? Trinity College has a subscription with Qualtrics, a powerful and ...
- TOW: Digitization Service December 2016, If you have VHS tapes, 35mm slides or overhead transparencies you use regularly we can convert them to a digital format for you. We can convert VHS tapes to MP4 files or DVD or scan 35mm slides and transparencies to a variety of image formats.
- TOW: The STAs are here to help! October 2016, Have a question about Moodle? Not sure how to upload media for your WordPress post? Want to know more about 3D printing? Heard a rumor that we have an Oculus Rift you can use? The Student Technology Assistants are here to help faculty and students with all your educational technology needs!
- TOW: Transferring and receiving large files with dropbox.trincoll.edu September 2016, We have all been there: You need to share a file with a colleague or friend but it’s over the limit for email attachments (which at Trinity is 10 megs). Maybe you have a folder of pictures you want to send someone. Sure you could attach a couple to each email and send a bunch ...
- We are hiring students for the Fall August 2015, The Educational Technology group (part of Information Technology Services) is looking to hire motivated students to join our Student Technology Assistant program in the Center for Educational Technology in the library. Fill out an application today! Are you looking for an opportunity to learn valuable (and practical!) technical skills while working on meaningful projects? Do you like to ...