The Student Technology Assistant (STA) Program at Trinity College is designed to foster the integration of a variety of instructional technology tools and services into course in support of the teaching and learning mission of the college. Faculty and students can obtain instructional support on a broad range of issues via this program.
STA students work with faculty members and students on topics such as:
- Digital Video and audio production including iMovie, Garageband and Audacity
- Moodle support including assignments and the gradebook
- Powerpoint, Keynote and other presentation tools
- Poster design
- Image editing using Photoshop
- Digitization of VHS tapes, slides and overhead transparencies
- and much more
To talk to an STA you can stop by the office in the Center for Educational Technology (LITC 105), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 860-297-2589. We will be expanding our hours as the semester progresses but for now we are here from 12-5 M-F.