Student Technology Assistants

Lucy

Hi! I’m Lucy and I’m from Cumberland, Maryland and this is my fourth year as an STA. I’m currently a senior Biochemistry major, a teaching assistant, and co-president of The Mill. Stop by the STA office with any of your questions and I will be happy to help you!

Kevin

11936517_10206945228821250_7974610805661407286_o
Hey, I’m Kevin, son of Daniel, and I hail from Madison, Connecticut. I’m a junior, and in my spare time I like to watch jousting matches and eat mutton. I am a neuroscience major.  I look forward to assisting you with anything I can!

Chris

image
Hello, my name is Chris Perkowski and I’m from Darien, Connecticut. I’m a junior majoring in English and considering a minor in Econ. I’m involved in several extracurricular activities on campus including Chapel Singers and Musical Theater. You’re welcome to stop by the STA office with any of your tech related questions. I’ll be happy to help with anything that I can.

Heric

Heric Huang

Hi, my name is Heric Huang. I am a Sophomore who is from China. I major in Economics and minor in Writing, Rhetoric, & Media Art and Studio arts. I am a huge fan of outdoor activities and am a active member of school’s Outdoors Club. Feel free to come by if you encounter any technological problems.

Fabiana

Hi! I’m Fabiana Guajardo from Monterrey, Mexico and a freshman here at Trinity! I’m planning to major in Engineering and possibly Economics. Please come by whenever you encounter any technological problem or if you need assistance! Happy to help

Nic

Nic outside 2
Hi! My name is Nic O’Loughlin. I’m a freshman here at Trinity. I’m from Cedar Falls, Iowa. I plan to major in Economics and International Studies. I’m happy to help with whatever you may need.

Shahaan

FullSizeRender
Hey! I’m Shahaan Engineer, and I’m from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Most people just call me Shawn. I’m a Sophomore here at Trinity College, Majoring in English with a minor in Arabic. If you have any technologically based questions, drop by LITC 105 and I’ll be happy to help.

Anoushka

thumb_thumb_IMG_1803_1024_1024

HEY EVERYONE! My name is Anoushka Sood and I’m a sophomore from Bangalore, India. I plan to major in Economics and Mathematics. I also have a background in Theatre Arts. I’m extremely excited about my job as an STA so feel free to come down to the office with any questions or doubts you may have. I will assist you the best I can!

Chris

hotDAMN

I’m from Jamaica and a sophomore majoring in computer engineering. I’m a problem solver by nature and a firm believer that every problem has a complementing solution, and I will find it.

Travis

Hi!  i’m Travis Gubernick, from Brooklyn, New York.  Class of 2019, I’m a film studies major and possibly a minor in creative writing.  If you ever need help with anything related to technology, feel free to swing by!  And if you need help with cameras, audio, video editing, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, or Android, then PELASE swing by!  Will be more than happy to help ya out. 

Julian

unnamed

Hi. My name is Julian Chun. I am from Missouri. Class of 2019 I am hoping to major in Studio Arts, so that one day I can teach it here at Trinity. If you have any tech issues please come by the STA office for assistance.

Ahmed

15591389_1165907963505043_7150695383251367450_o

Assalamualaikum everyone! I’m Ahmed Eldmerdash from Cairo, Egypt, and currently a freshman here at Trinity College. Hopefully, I will be majoring in Engineering  with a minor in Psychology. I love tennis and running. I am really excited to be part of the STA team, and I will gladly assist you with any technological problems you may encounter. Please feel free to stop by our desk.

Tess

Senior Pic

Hi, I’m Tess Meagher and I’m from Brookline, NH. I am currently a freshman here at Trinity and I’m hoping to double major in History and Political Science. If you need any help with technology, please stop by the STA desk and I would be glad to help!

Ha

Hi there, I’m Ha Tran from Hanoi, Vietnam. I’m currently a junior at Trinity College and I double major in Computer Science and Math. I also plan to minor in Religious Studies. If you have any issues with technology, feel free to stop by the STA desk and I would be happy to assist you.

Luka

12375994_894365900658931_9057036950145945167_nHello! I’m Luka from Tbilisi, Georgia. I am a sophomore at Trinity College and hoping to major in Economics. I am also part of the Trinity College Rugby Club. If you have any questions or need any help with technology feel free to stop by the STA desk! We are all happy to help you out.

Adam

11009902_10205966020581656_1410347779779905277_o

Hey, what’s up, I’m Adam. I’m from Newburyport, Massachusetts. I am a double major in Computer Engineering and  Creative Writing. I am also part of the a cappella group, the Dischords. Feel free  to stop by the STA office and say hi. I’m most skilled with video editing and photoshop, but I’d be happy to help you with anything I can.

Ilya

ilya-photo

Hello everybody! My name is Ilya and I am a senior at Trinity. I double major in Computer Science and Studio Arts, and I am into web development, mapping tools, and visualizations. I am a Mac person, but had previously used Windows, Ubuntu, and Fedora. Looking forward to helping you with all sorts of tech related issues!

Yassine

YassineHello! My name is Yassine from Tunisia, class of 2018. I’m majoring in International Studies. I’ve worked as a journalist and in the tourism industry, and I’m passionate about soccer and technology. Please come to the Center for Educational Technology if you have any questions related to Moodle, audio & video production, WordPress, Photoshop or any media related requests!

Takuto Wada

Hello, Im Takuto Wada from San Jose, California. I am a Senior majoring in Engineering. Let me know if you need any help.

Weixi

699

Hello! My name is Weixi Zhang . I am from China. I am a senior majoring in Computer Science and Studio Arts. I am glad to be a part of the STA team. I will be happy to help you with any technology questions.