- Add text, photos and images to WordPress sites (posts and pages)
- Categorize content, add tags and organize posts
- Save drafts and publish posts and pages
- Create navigation menus and add them to WordPress sites
- Cite sources and link to other sites associated to your topics
- Explore WordPress themes and their customization options
Introduction to Bloomberg
Let’s get started with Bloomberg! Learn how to create a login, navigate the terminal using the specialized keyboard, and understand basic commands for accessing news and market information. No prior experience in using Bloomberg Professional is needed. This workshop will be held in the Financial Research & Technology Center, LITC A02.
More with Bloomberg
Want to dive deeper into Bloomberg? This workshop will explore additional features of the Bloomberg terminal, including a more in-depth look at financial analysis and charts. You will also learn how to upload live Bloomberg financial data into an Excel spreadsheet. Prerequisite: Introduction to Bloomberg. This workshop will be held in the Financial Research & Technology Center, LITC A02.
- Focus your topic and content for the presentation time and space
- Understand your audience’s needs and expectations
- Create effective visual aids
- Use the technology in Trinity classrooms
- Deliver your presentations with poise and confidence
You must pre-register for these workshops. Links in the workshop, date and time columns will take you to the specific registration page for that workshop.
|Introduction To Bloomberg||9/25/17||1:15||Financial Research & Technology Center||Cheryl Cape|
|Introduction To Bloomberg||9/26/17||12:15||Financial Research & Technology Center||Cheryl Cape|
|More with Bloomberg||10/3/17||12:15||Financial Research & Technology Center||Cheryl Cape|
|More with Bloomberg||10/4/17||2:40||Financial Research & Technology Center||Cheryl Cape|
*All workshops are 1-hour long