Congratulations on your acceptance to Trinity College! If you’re reading this, it’s not too late… in fact, it’s just the beginning of an exciting and memorable four years at Trinity College. Before you get overwhelmed with course selection, emails from student clubs, and housing information, here are a few simple things you can do to start your journey ‘neath the elms!
1) Be sure to go to Facebook and join the Trinity College Class of 2020 page! This is an ideal way to meet your future classmates before you even arrive on campus. Start off with a simple post introducing yourself and asking if there are any fellow teammates, students interested in the same majors, or from the same area as you. As the months leading up to the start of school progress, you’ll also get to find out who lives in your same dorm and what classes everyone is taking. Once you get to campus, you’ll be surprised how many fellow Bantams remember you from chatting via Facebook.
2) Follow all of Trinity’s Instagram accounts for classic chapel pics, campus events, and things to do off campus! Almost all of the 100+ student organizations and teams have Facebook and Instagram pages as well, so be sure to check those out as well to see all that Trinity offers (and what you might want to participate in starting in September)!
3) Continue to have a successful senior year! This is the time to form strong connections with your friends and teachers and shine in your classes and extracurriculars. Besides maintaining good grades, it’s even more important to stay engaged in the classroom, bond with your friends, and appreciate your time in high school.
Here are a few ways that you can learn more about Trinity:
·Feel free to reach out to me at my email, email@example.com, for questions on student life and opportunities on and off campus.
· Contact the Admissions Office at (860) 297-2180 from Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
·Reach out to any of the admissions counselors or if you interviewed during your application process, the Student Admissions Associate who you met with!
· Check us out on Twitter and Instagram: @TrinCollAdmiss for both!
· Look up “Trinity College (CT) – Official Admissions Page” on Facebook.