Eighth International Conference on Perception and Action (ICPA8)
July 9-14, 1995 Marseille (France)
Included is the full program for the Eighth International Conference on Perception and Action, that was held in Marseille (France) 9-14 July 1995.
Benoit BARDY, Chairman (University of Aix-Marseille – France) Alan COSTALL (University of Portsmouth – England) David LEE (University of Edinburgh – Scotland) William MACE (Trinity College, Connecticut – U.S.A.) John PITTENGER (University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Arkansas – U.S.A.) Sverker RUNESON (University of Uppsala – Sweden) William WARREN (Brown University, Rhode Island – U.S.A.)
Many of the posters presented at the meeting are published in a Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc. volume, Studies in Perception and Action III. The book is edited by Benoit BARDY and Reinoud BOOTSMA (University of the Mediterranean – France) and Yves GUIARD (CNRS Marseille – France). Copies may be obtained at a reduced price through the International Society for Ecological Psychology. For more information, contact Bill Mace at the ISEP address.
The Faculty of Sport Sciences, University of Aix Marseille, The International Society for Ecological Psychology, The Marseille-Provence Chamber of Commerce and Industry
WITH THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF
- The Bouches du Rhone Conseil General
- The Provence Alpes Cote d’Azur Conseil Regional The City of Marseille
The scientific program was the overall responsibility of
Benoit G. BARDY
Faculty of Sport Sciences, Box 910
University of the Mediterranean
163, avenue de Luminy,
13009 Marseille, FRANCE
Phone : (33) 91 17 04 22 / 91 26 92 62
Fax : (33) 91 26 61 10
PROGRAM OF THE EIGHTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PERCEPTION AND ACTION (ICPA-8)
SOCIAL PROGRAM (a fond reminder for the participants)
- Get together Sunday, July 9, 18:00 – 22:00 All registered participants and accompanying persons are invited to a reception to be held at the World Trade Center.
- Bouillabaisse evening Tuesday, July 11, 19:00 This is an optional evening where everyone can relax and enjoy the mediterranean Bouillabaisse. Price: 350 FF.
- Reception Thursday, July 13, 18:30 – 20:30 All registered participants and accompanying persons are invited to a reception hosted by the City of Marseille.
- Congress Banquet Dinner and Bastille night Friday, July 14, 19:00 – On Friday evening, the registered participants and accompanying persons are cordially invited to the Bastille night banquet at the of Marseille, one of the main monuments of the City. There will be entertainment, dancing and performances throughout the evening and night.