ISEP North American Meeting 1995 – 1996
Saturday, March 23, 1996
Life Sciences Building (pictured above sans snow)
Hartford, Connecticut 06106-3100
This version of the announcement was added March 7, 1996
The North American ISEP meeting will be Saturday, March 23, here at Trinity College. Some preliminary activities will be organized for the evening of March 22, but the main talks and poster session will be on March 23.
Unlike many of our meetings, this one will have a registration fee of $20. This will help defray the cost of all foods and beverages during the day, which will be available at no additional cost.
The meeting will be held in the Life Sciences Auditorium of Trinity College. Posters will be displayed all day in a foyer outside the auditorium. Adjacent classrooms also can be made available to smaller groups during the day if the need is anticipated. The Auditorium has large screen projection of networked computers available in addition to the usual slide projectors, video players, and overhead projectors. There is a Perception Laboratory with 12 networked Macintosh computers in the basement of the building.
- Area Hotels and Motels attached to other Internet sources about Connecticut and the Hartford area
- Another list of Hartford area hotels and motels
- The date of the meeting coincides with the beginning of Spring Break. I’ve been told that arrangements to stay in dorm rooms may be made with individual students. That’s a possibility under investigation. Nearly all students have networked computers in their rooms. Consequently, once some candidates are found, email can be used to refine individual arrangements.
Travel Links including air and rail.
- Hartford is served by Bradley International Airport, which is roughly halfway between Hartford (Connecticut) and Springfield, Massachusetts. That is, it is about 10 miles North of Hartford on I 91 and 10 miles south of Springfield on the same road.
- By carDirections to Trinity College
Links to other information about Hartford
City of Hartford links including accommodations and tourist information.
For immediate information contact Bill Mace — firstname.lastname@example.org