This page is also available as a public Google Doc, which anyone can File > Download As to modify as desired.
- Speak with your advisor about your academic goals, and if you need to change courses, request to have your “registration hold” released.
- Go to your Trinity portal (http://my.trincoll.edu) to view the online course catalog, course schedule, and current enrollments.
- Change your courses at http://tconline.trincoll.edu (on campus, just type tconline) and log in with your Trinity username and password (same as email).
- Click on Self Service > Enrollment > My Class Schedule
- View “My class schedule” or choose one of these options: add, drop, or swap a course. Use “swap” to enroll in a new course, without losing place in your current course in case the new course fills up. Click the “search” button to select a new course.
- Select the next screen and then “finish swapping.”