- I found my article on PsychINFO.
- The authors of this article are Desmond Ong, Jamil Zaki, and Noah Goodman.
- The research is from 2015.
- The material that the research discusses is the abilities of humans to recognize the emotions of other people and comes up with theories of emotions using various statistics from a range of studies.
- When looking for primary research I looked for an article that displayed a new theory or idea and included concrete statistics from experiments of their own along with data from accompanying studies.