When I graduated from high school, I had attended Howard University majoring in African American Studies. I left Washington, D.C. and stepped away from academia to raise my twins. In the fall of 2012, I made the decision to go back to college and finish the requirements for my bachelor’s degree.
Being in Trinity’s Individualized Degree Program for adult students has pushed me to open up to the possibilities and potential of my life. While at Trinity, I have been challenged and encouraged to get involved on campus and in the larger community.
- Student Technology Assistant
- IDP Mentor
- Vice President of IDP Association 2013-2014
- Capital Community College Recruitment
- IDP Graduation Celebration / Tent City Planning Committee Chair 2014
- First Year Seminar Mentor