On December 10th at 5:00pm we will open a show of SIX STORIES told by the students of AMST 835/435 with books, manuscripts, prints, etc. found in the special collections at Trinity College:
- Voices for the Vote: What Women were Saying and Reading during the Fight for Suffrage (Gaia N. Cloutier ‘16)
- The Impossibility of Translating Culture (Alix A. de Gramont ‘15)
- Aotearoa: The Land of the Long White Cloud (Quirin A. Sackmann ‘15)
- Vinegar Valentines (Meghan E. Shaw, graduate student)
- Shall We Dance? The Evolution of Etiquette on the Dance Floor (Karen J. Tuthill-Jones, graduate student)
- Functional Pottery in America (Mariah J. West, graduate student)
Please join us to explore and celebrate these student projects in the Watkinson Library.