Commonplace book option #5

My darling sister, for the past 17 years I have watched you grow into a beautiful, strong, and bright woman. But now it is time for you to leave the nest spread your wings and fly. Before you head off to college, I have a few more parting words of wisdom. College is going to be hard, and unlike anything you have ever experienced. There will be some moments where you feel like giving up. It is important that you do not because it is that difficult experiences that often prove to be the most valuable. If you keep your head down and your nose to the grindstone should be just fine. I don’t want you thinking that college is just miserable and hard work it is also some of the most fun years of your life. You will me a lot of people and make a ton of new friends. Opportunities for new and different experiences will arise embrace them, these will be the memories that you will hold on to for the rest of your life. Remember to live your life are you still time and do not take anything too seriously. If you ever need help, I will always be there to lend a helping hand anyway I can you would have been the best sister I could have ever asked for.

I love you,

Martina