Christina Seda (’09, third from left) is now a 1L at Yale, and wanted to share this great moment with the PubPol majors back home at Trinity! Her small section traveled to DC to observe a Supreme Court oral argument, where they were especially fortunate to have the chance to meet Justice Sonia Sotomayor. Thanks for keeping in touch, Christina, and best of luck on your first semester exams!
Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Anthony Davis ’20, Fulbright ETA Recipient for Malaysia May 16, 2020
- Student Scholarship on 1918 Influenza Featured By Trinity May 9, 2020
- Enjoy Your Civil Liberties While You Kill My Father May 3, 2020
- Americans to Prepare to Sacrifice their Liberty Rights to Maintain their Rights to Life April 26, 2020
- Seven Questions with Ben Lovejoy ’16 April 25, 2020
- PBPL Alumna Writes on Importance of National Service During Covid-19 Crisis April 20, 2020
The Policy Voice Administration