Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- Tiara Desire-Brisard ’19 Speaks On Public Humanities in Hartford April 13, 2019
- Patrick McCarthy ’15 Soon To Be An Army JAG March 20, 2019
- Elise Castillo Named Ann Plato Diversity Fellow At Trinity College March 5, 2019
- Trinity College Gives Moses Berkman Journalism Award to CNN’s Joan Biskupic November 24, 2018
- Public Policy and Law Program Celebrates the Life of Ned Cabot November 24, 2018
- The Connecticut Supreme Court On Circuit At Trinity College November 4, 2018
The Policy Voice Administration
Author Archives: bclark
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Tiara Desire-Brisard ’19, a Public Policy and Law and English major, was recently featured in a post on the Center for Hartford Engagement and Research (CHER) website. Desire-Brisard is a model student who demonstrates … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Patrick McCarthy ’15, a Public Policy and Law and Economics double major, will soon be a commissioned Judge Advocate and First Lieutenant in the United States Army. McCarthy spoke with the Voice about his … Continue reading
By Jack Dougherty Professor of Educational Studies and Director, CHER The Educational Studies Program and the Public Policy & Law Program proudly announce that the Ann Plato Diversity Fellowship has been awarded to Dr. Elise Castillo, who will join the … Continue reading