Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- Public Policy and Law Alumnus Brooke LePage Writes for The Hill October 29, 2019
- Leonard E. Greenberg Center Hosts Conference On Natural Law and Catholicism October 29, 2019
- Program Director Honors the Late Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens July 29, 2019
- Public Policy and Law Department Recognizes the Class of 2019 and Faculty Achievements May 29, 2019
- Tiara Desire-Brisard ’19 Speaks On Public Humanities in Hartford April 13, 2019
- Patrick McCarthy ’15 Soon To Be An Army JAG March 20, 2019
The Policy Voice Administration
Author Archives: bclark
By Jack Dougherty Professor of Educational Studies and Director, CHER The Educational Studies Program and the Public Policy & Law Program proudly announce that the Ann Plato Diversity Fellowship has been awarded to Dr. Elise Castillo, who will join the … Continue reading
Professor Edward “Ned” Cabot, a founding member of the Trinity College Public Policy and Law Department and long-time professor, passed away on May 15, 2018. His impact was enormous and his loss has been and will continue to be deeply … Continue reading