Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- Seven Questions With Karla Mardueño ’15 March 2, 2020
- Public Policy and Law Alumna Brooke LePage Writes for The Hill October 29, 2019
- Leonard E. Greenberg Center Hosts Conference On Natural Law and Catholicism October 29, 2019
- Program Director Honors the Late Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens July 29, 2019
- Public Policy and Law Department Recognizes the Class of 2019 and Faculty Achievements May 29, 2019
- Tiara Desire-Brisard ’19 Speaks On Public Humanities in Hartford April 13, 2019
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: Lectures
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief On Columbus Day, the Leonard E. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in Public Life at Trinity College held a conference at the Smith Alumni and Faculty House, titled “Natural Law & Co.: … Continue reading