Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- The NCAA Profits Off Gender Inequality: Why Should We Trust They Are Best Equipped to Right Their Own Wrongs? April 25, 2021
- PBPL Alumna Writes On The Future of Title IX In The Biden Administration January 28, 2021
- Summer Spotlight: Olivia Louthen ’22 Explores Nexus of Policy and Journalism At Injustice Watch Internship December 9, 2020
- PBPL Co-Sponsors Virtual Panels: A Conversation With Professor Falk and A Roundtable Discussion On Title IX at Trinity November 15, 2020
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Anthony Davis ’20, Fulbright ETA Recipient for Malaysia May 16, 2020
- Student Scholarship on 1918 Influenza Featured By Trinity May 9, 2020
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: Lectures
PBPL Co-Sponsors Virtual Panels: A Conversation With Professor Falk and A Roundtable Discussion On Title IX at Trinity
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief This week saw two virtual educational panels as the fall semester concludes, demonstrating the Public Policy and Law Program’s commitment to continuing to offer enriching, thoughtful educational opportunities for Trinity students during the pandemic. … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief On Columbus Day, the Leonard E. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in Public Life at Trinity College held a conference at the Smith Alumni and Faculty House, titled “Natural Law & Co.: … Continue reading