Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- Public Policy and Law Alumnus Brooke LePage Writes for The Hill October 29, 2019
- Leonard E. Greenberg Center Hosts Conference On Natural Law and Catholicism October 29, 2019
- Program Director Honors the Late Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens July 29, 2019
- Public Policy and Law Department Recognizes the Class of 2019 and Faculty Achievements May 29, 2019
- Tiara Desire-Brisard ’19 Speaks On Public Humanities in Hartford April 13, 2019
- Patrick McCarthy ’15 Soon To Be An Army JAG March 20, 2019
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: LSAT and Law School Info
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Patrick McCarthy ’15, a Public Policy and Law and Economics double major, will soon be a commissioned Judge Advocate and First Lieutenant in the United States Army. McCarthy spoke with the Voice about his … Continue reading
Christina Seda (’09, third from left) is now a 1L at Yale, and wanted to share this great moment with the PubPol majors back home at Trinity! Her small section traveled to DC to observe a Supreme Court oral argument, … Continue reading
Suzy Wang (’13) For Professor Bangser, teaching at Trinity College was a lucky coincidence. After serving as general counsel for nine years at a large nonprofit organization created by the Ford Foundation and later as President of the Hartford Foundation … Continue reading
If you’re a junior and planning to apply to law school in the fall of 2011, get started! Between now and the fall, there are only two LSATs administered- one in June and one in October. If you didn’t take … Continue reading
University of Chicago Law, home to then-Professor Obama for twelve years, takes the top spot. For the full list, as well as more law school stats, click here.