Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Anthony Davis ’20, Fulbright ETA Recipient for Malaysia May 16, 2020
- Student Scholarship on 1918 Influenza Featured By Trinity May 9, 2020
- Enjoy Your Civil Liberties While You Kill My Father May 3, 2020
- Americans to Prepare to Sacrifice their Liberty Rights to Maintain their Rights to Life April 26, 2020
- Seven Questions with Ben Lovejoy ’16 April 25, 2020
- PBPL Alumna Writes on Importance of National Service During Covid-19 Crisis April 20, 2020
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: Special Events
Six Public Policy & Law Majors Raise Over $7,000 for the Fulco-Cabot Fund in Honor of Professor Cabot’s Retirement
In October 2015, students of Ned Cabot, an Associate Professor who helped to found Trinity’s Public Policy & Law program, were surprised to learn that he was retiring, effective immediately. Many were anticipating enrollment in Cabot’s PBPL 202: Law, Argument, … Continue reading
The Public Policy and Law Program is proud to announce that three graduating seniors were awarded prizes for their academic work on Friday, May 1 at Trinity’s Honors Day ceremony. The following prizes were awarded: The Samuel and Clara Hendel … Continue reading