Recent Posts from the Community
- New Visitor Policy for Summer 2021 [Trinity College Library : News and events]
Starting June 1, 2021 the Raether Library and Information Technology Center and Watkinson Library will once again welcome visitors, albeit with some restrictions due to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic.
- Scheduled Library Systems Downtime [Trinity College Library : News and events]
Over Memorial Day weekend from approximately 11:00pm Saturday May 29th to 11:00pm Sunday May 30th, library systems will be down while our cloud environment to a new data center. During this period li
- BRIDGE-ing a Gap Year and Boldly Facing Graduation [From The Nest 🐔 SoMA Blog]
Macie Bridge '21, is an English major and a double minor in religious studies and rhetoric, writing, and media arts. Macie has been a part of Chapel Council all four years and served as co-president h
- Igniting Her Passions: Jaymie Bianca '21 Reflects [From The Nest 🐔 SoMA Blog]
Jaymie Bianca ‘21, is a triple major in educational studies, human rights, and English. She’s passionate about education and educational policies— from human rights to disability rights. SoMA, and
- Resources available to immigrant survivors of dome [The Brain]
Gabby Christensen '21, Jocelyn Moran '22, and Sarah Raskin click here for pdf of poster Honors Poster_Christensen Listen to recording of Gabby by clicking below [audio m4a="https://commons.t
- Effects of nutritional supplementation on insect m [The Brain]
Andrew Frankini '21 and Chris Swart Click here to open poster as pdf Frankini
- Impact of varying dose on the formation of a CPP f [The Brain]
Erin Sullivan '21, Luis Martinez, and David Ruskin [video width="1760" height="900" mp4="https://commons.trincoll.edu/brain/files/2021/05/GMT20210510-153751_Recording_1760x900.mp4"][/video] Or v
- 2021 prize winners! [Trinity College Classical Studies Department]
Photo: prize winners from 2020 and 2021 from left to right: Zac Schurman, Tiffany Stowers, George Adams, Alex Sowinski, Peter Teel, Bryn Hudson, and Ananya Usharani Ravishankar (photo by Vincent Tomas
- How to create a randomized glossary block [Moodle Resource Center]
Creating a randomized glossary block can allow you to do many things, including a "Joke of the Day" or "Quote of the Day" section on the main page of your Moodle course. (more...)
- Technology Letter to the Class of 2021 (important [Trinity College Library : News and events]
Dear Class of 2021, Congratulations, you’ve made it to the final stretch of your senior year! As the academic year nears an end, there are a few things that you should be aware of concerning the se
- The NCAA Profits Off Gender Inequality: Why Should [The Policy Voice]
Connor Recck '23 Contributing Writer Amidst the 2021 NCAA men’s and women’s basketball tournament, scholars, athletes, and activists are examining a relatively unknown Supreme Court decision han
- Seniors: Upload your thesis or capstone project to [Trinity College Library : News and events]
Preserve and share your hard work! Upload your thesis or senior project The Digital Repository is Trinity’s online archive and can accept theses, multimedia projects, images, posters, and more.
- In Case You Missed It: 1960’s Activism, Archives a [Trinity College Library : News and events]
[caption id="attachment_2632" align="alignleft" width="200"] Our Sixties, by Paul Lauter[/caption] The Trinity College and Watkinson Libraries were honored on April 20, 2020 to host (virtually via
- Using the Blind Grading Feature [Moodle Resource Center]
One of the great features that Moodle allows for is blind grading, where the name of the student submitting the assignment is not known to the instructor. When you create a new assignment in Moodle, o
- Improving BIPOC-LGBTQ+ Representation in the Leisu [Trinity College Library : News and events]
To ensure that our collection continues to be reflective of the many voices of our campus community a group of librarians evaluated the representation of BIPOC and LGBTQ+ authors and characters in the
How do I begin?
1. If you are member of the Trinity community and wish to create a blog or website, please fill out the Request a site form.
2. We will create the site as requested and notify you when it is ready.
3. Follow the instructions on the Getting Started page to begin creating your site or click the Dashboard link to begin customizing and adding content to your site.
Recent Banter Comments
- Hi Marquise! This is a very important topic and I enjoy reading your poster! Great work! (More)
- Hi Mya! I think you did a great job exploring the potential connections between different familial c (More)
- Hi Bella! You did such a great job! This study is truly so interesting and I think the information g (More)
- Hi Mya! First off you did an awesome - second, your thesis is so interesting. One finding in particu (More)
- A very well-presented and researched project. What I found most interesting was the use of starting (More)
- Nikki, Thank you for sharing your presentation and poster! I think it's really interesting that yo (More)
- Gillian, well done! Your combination of political ideology and personality was very interesting, and (More)
- This is a very interesting topic to investigate especially during these times. The findings of your (More)
- This is such a great project Katie! To see that exercising, meditating, and meditating after exercis (More)
- Great presentation Carly! I found your study so interesting. I think it's really interesting to see (More)