Ziad Sakr

Ziad Sakr

Hello, my name is Ziad Sakr, I am 18 years old, I am from Tanta, Egypt. I like reading books, especially the books about motivations and sports. I will begin my first year at college and I am planning to double major in computer engineering and computer science. I have some targets that I want to achieve throughout my four years at college; in academically and in sports.

Academically I plan to graduate from college, to get internships in the summer every year, improve my writing skills, study abroad, and to achieve in my majors’ studies.

In Sports, I plan to practice hard to achieve my dream, which is to win the college squash nationals, individuals, and teams, for four years and to be the best here.

Last but not least, my other interests, and for me I think this is the backbone to improve every person’s knowledge, is to know more about the different cultures by reading books, or even research on the country that interested you and also it can be by traveling to different places and to see different cultures. For me, it is my first time here in the United States and, the best thing that I am here to study at college as an international student, so I wanted to take that opportunity and to know about different culture and one of the cultures that I really wanted to know about and also I want to learn it’s language is the Hispanic and the Latino culture and what is the difference between them, and this is why I choose “Intro to Hispanic not only rice and beans” as my first-year seminar, the name of this class is very interesting, and it made feel that I want to know more about this class