Redesign Seminar

My recommendations for this course in a future semester would be similar to the third option. I think the semester the way it was this semester was great, keeping in my this semester was the first and thus a trial and error semester, but I the data viz and coding instruction definitely could seem appealing in the future.

Although there won’t be able to have as much of an internship experience, i think that even just working with a partnership outside of the college is very interesting and a great opportunity while also learning how to create these visualizations with a more in depth learning of the coding aspect.

The community partners are definitely a necessity for a course like this and they seemed to be extremely willing and helpful throughout the semester, but I know in my case, joining so last minute and being only .5 credit, it was hard for my partner and I to really create and maintain a structure for our semester project and partnership. Nevertheless I really enjoyed working with her and very much appreciated her allowing me to do so such last minute.