Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- The NCAA Profits Off Gender Inequality: Why Should We Trust They Are Best Equipped to Right Their Own Wrongs? April 25, 2021
- PBPL Alumna Writes On The Future of Title IX In The Biden Administration January 28, 2021
- Summer Spotlight: Olivia Louthen ’22 Explores Nexus of Policy and Journalism At Injustice Watch Internship December 9, 2020
- PBPL Co-Sponsors Virtual Panels: A Conversation With Professor Falk and A Roundtable Discussion On Title IX at Trinity November 15, 2020
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Anthony Davis ’20, Fulbright ETA Recipient for Malaysia May 16, 2020
- Student Scholarship on 1918 Influenza Featured By Trinity May 9, 2020
The Policy Voice Administration
Author Archives: bclark
The NCAA Profits Off Gender Inequality: Why Should We Trust They Are Best Equipped to Right Their Own Wrongs?
Connor Recck ’23 Contributing Writer Amidst the 2021 NCAA men’s and women’s basketball tournament, scholars, athletes, and activists are examining a relatively unknown Supreme Court decision handing the college athletic governing body nearly full autonomy to discriminate on the basis … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief PBPL alumna Brooke LePage ’19, a FutureEd policy associate and student at Georgetown University’s McCourt School of Public Policy recently wrote for FutureEd on the future of Title IX, the landmark federal civil rights law addressing … Continue reading
Summer Spotlight: Olivia Louthen ’22 Explores Nexus of Policy and Journalism At Injustice Watch Internship
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Public Policy and Law major Olivia Louthen ’22 worked this past summer at Injustice Watch, a “non-partisan, not-for-profit multimedia journalism organization” in Chicago which focuses on exposing institutional corruption and holding public agencies and … Continue reading
PBPL Co-Sponsors Virtual Panels: A Conversation With Professor Falk and A Roundtable Discussion On Title IX at Trinity
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief This week saw two virtual educational panels as the fall semester concludes, demonstrating the Public Policy and Law Program’s commitment to continuing to offer enriching, thoughtful educational opportunities for Trinity students during the pandemic. … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief The Public Policy and Law Department is very proud of Anthony Davis ’20, a senior Public Policy and Law major who was announced as a recipient of the U.S. Student Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief I had the pleasure in early April to work with the Trinity College Watkinson Archives and the College’s History Department on a digital museum documenting Trinity’s experiences and response to the 1918 Influenza Pandemic. … Continue reading