Welcome to The Policy Voice!
This is the official blog of the Trinity College Public Policy & Law Department. The blog showcases the achievements of students, alumni, and faculty, so feel free to look around, read our posts, and comment with your opinions. Thank you for visiting!
- The NCAA Profits Off Gender Inequality: Why Should We Trust They Are Best Equipped to Right Their Own Wrongs? April 25, 2021
- PBPL Alumna Writes On The Future of Title IX In The Biden Administration January 28, 2021
- Summer Spotlight: Olivia Louthen ’22 Explores Nexus of Policy and Journalism At Injustice Watch Internship December 9, 2020
- PBPL Co-Sponsors Virtual Panels: A Conversation With Professor Falk and A Roundtable Discussion On Title IX at Trinity November 15, 2020
- Congratulations to PBPL Major Anthony Davis ’20, Fulbright ETA Recipient for Malaysia May 16, 2020
- Student Scholarship on 1918 Influenza Featured By Trinity May 9, 2020
The Policy Voice Administration
Category Archives: Spotlight on Alums
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief PBPL alumna Brooke LePage ’19, a FutureEd policy associate and student at Georgetown University’s McCourt School of Public Policy recently wrote for FutureEd on the future of Title IX, the landmark federal civil rights law addressing … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief The Public Policy and Law Department is very proud of Anthony Davis ’20, a senior Public Policy and Law major who was announced as a recipient of the U.S. Student Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief The Policy Voice spoke with Ben Lovejoy ’16, a Public Policy and Law program alumnus, about his time at Trinity, his experience with the legislature, and his future educational plans at the University of … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Public Policy and Law alumna Brooke LePage ’19, a policy associate at FutureEd, part of Georgetown University’s McCourt School of Public Policy, has recently authored a piece in The Hill emphasizing the need for … Continue reading
By Brendan W. Clark ’21 Editor-in-Chief Public Policy and Law Program Director Renny Fulco and the students of her “Federalism and Public Policy” course were recently featured by Trinity College for their continued study of COVID-19 and how federalism plays … Continue reading